At Dwell Real Estate we provide a business model that is effective, efficient and has low overhead allowing agents to keep more of each commission check.
Our belief: A few like-minded professionals can create one strong, efficient and successful team. The need for large “brick and mortar” spaces with expensive full-time staff can be eliminated by leveraging available technology such as smart phones, portable computers and tablets, video conferencing and digital signature software. Expensive print advertising can be replaced with more affordable strategic Internet-based marketing.
Our agents enjoy:
- a well-appointed professional conference room to meet clients (including free and close parking, street level office, bottled water and bathrooms)
- a work room with a desk, computer, Internet; color laser copier/scanner/fax/color laser printer
- outdoor patio great for lead generating activities
- photography equipment for video tours and still pictures
- a professional website and a company email address
- a professionally designed company logo
- a Broker-In-Charge with 20 years of experience.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
Independent brokerages are more prevalent now than they have been in a decade, and an Inman survey suggests that real estate franchisors will have to continue to fight to maintain their market share as more brokers question their value proposition.
Independent firms do business without the fees, rules and bureaucracy of a franchisor.
While indie brokerages have always outnumbered those affiliated with national franchise brands, independents tend to be smaller firms. So with the rise of franchising in the modern era, the majority of agents came to be employed with firms affiliated with one of the big brands. That trend has reversed. Today not only are more than 8 in 10 brokerages independents, but the majority
of U.S. agents are with indie brokers.
Interested in learning more? Contact us to schedule a confidential meeting.