In this day and age of real estate where Buyers are in the driver’s seat, smart Sellers are having their homes inspected before putting them on the market.
– A home inspection gives you a detailed report of the health of your home.
– By completing the necessary repairs before putting your home on the market you are increasing the marketability of your investment.
– A Buyer is more likely to pay more for a home that is in good condition.
– Homes in good condition often sell faster.
– Most contracts that dissolve do so because of unexpected repair issues.
If you would like a home inspector recommendation get in touch with us, we also know the contractors who can help with repairs and improvements.