First quarter of 2013 is behind me, its cause to pause and share what I’ve learned so far.
- There is a renewed confidence among homebuyers. The last time I recall so many home selling so quickly G.W. was POTUS. How long will it last? Stay tuned.
- Into my 18th of real estate sales – I still enjoy working with first-time homebuyers.
- I prefer working with non-family members, its disturbing how stressful it can be helping those you love buy and sell a home.
- Text messaging is awesome.
- You never stop learning in this business.
If you or someone you knows needs help buying or selling real estate or just has some questions, text me.