As I approach the beginning of my 19th year as a real estate broker some thoughts come to mind.
- The Internet has not replaced real estate brokers.
- Email and texting is great but talking is still the most effective method of communication.
- You never stop learning.
- I have great clients.
- I still like people.
- Wether you are buying or selling, there are more details to keep up with than ever before.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- The iPhone is one of the greatest inventions of all time, thank you Steve.
- I provide a service, some appreciate it and some do not and I am ok with that.