Hi there, I’m Colleen! I moved to Carrboro from Atlanta in 1992 and never looked back! I’ve been involved in real estate in one capacity or another for longer than I care to mention. For now, whether it’s Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Hillsborough or beyond, I do my best to provide you with the most professional, responsive and attentive real estate services that make the best sense for YOU and no one else. Give me a call, I look forward to chatting with you!
I’m a NY native but NC has been my home for over 30 years. When I’m not helping my daughter and son-in-law renovate a home, I’m hanging out with their two spunky daughters or traveling the highways. I love the national parks, backroads, fly fishing, and camping with friends, but collecting bourbon and folk art is a passion. And, as a Board Member of the The Exchange Club of Greater Durham (whose mission it is to alleviate child abuse by building stronger families), I’m doing my best to make a positive impact on my community.
– NC Real Estate Commission Brokers License #305196
– NC Notary Public since 1993
– Member REALTOR Associations: National Association of Realtors (NAR), NC Association of Realtors (NCAR), Local Orange/Chatham County Association (OCHAR)
– OCHAR Rising Star Nominee 2018
– Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) 2019
– Certified Staging Advocate (CSA) 2020